Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) Bridge Zone Owner: Raijin New post
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>
Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) Bridge Zone Posted: 2011-09-30 08:39 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#23611
I have been neglecting the 2a03 lately, so here is a cover of Bridge Zone w/o DPCM and at 900bpm.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-09-30 13:20 Reply | Quote
tadpole

Avatar

Member for: 7275 days
Location: Renton, WA, USA
Status: Offline

#23616
Thanks for introducing me to this song. I like your version better than the real one. Sounds great!

Posted: 2011-09-30 16:22 Reply | Quote
Rushjet1
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6575 days
Location: Atlanta, GA
Status: Offline

#23621
this is really good... now do scrap brain :P

or jungle

Posted: 2011-09-30 16:27 Reply | Quote
bomono

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Location: Oak Harbor WA
Status: Offline

#23622
WOW very nice... you make me wish so much that i could cover songs as good as you, i love how you use fine pitch to create a vibro without the 4xy command and made it sound better by using the fine pitch. keep on going =) (i realy suck at covering and shouldent even be on this fourm but i am XD)

_______________________
-Smilies are more offensive than any word could ever be.
Posted: 2011-09-30 19:47 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#23627
Thanks guys.

@Rushjet1: I might do Scrap Brain sometime.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-09-30 22:55 Reply | Quote
TheTextGuy

Avatar

Member for: 5679 days
Location: Somewhere in this world.
Status: Offline

#23634
I agree with Rushjet1... this is way better than the original version. Great job!

Posted: 2011-10-01 04:04 Reply | Quote
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5520 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#23639
Mind=Blown. It does the original justice.


_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Posted: 2011-10-01 19:10  (Last Edited: 2011-10-01 19:14) Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5842 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#23654
I'm not a fan of it, the bending just doesn't fit at all IMO.

If it's because you think they're in the original, I could quite easily prove you wrong, but otherwise I'm not convinced.

EDIT: Okay, have *all* the MIDI data for the songs in the game, ripped via ValleyBell's smps2mid tool. Go use them if you need to for future things.


Attachments:
s1sms_mid.rar (13 Kb)
Posted: 2011-10-01 21:57 Reply | Quote
Rushjet1
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6575 days
Location: Atlanta, GA
Status: Offline

#23669
yes i don't like the duty cycle changes because they are not in the original, nor was the triangle! totally inaccurate cover

Posted: 2011-10-01 22:05 Reply | Quote
Nameless

Avatar

Member for: 5478 days
Location: Philadelphia
Status: Offline

#23670
This is pretty ballin'. Also, I like how the Square 1 reminds me of the sounds they used in Somari and other notable NES pirates.

_______________________
barf
Posted: 2011-10-01 22:17 Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5842 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#23671
Rushjet1 wrote:
yes i don't like the duty cycle changes because they are not in the original, nor was the triangle! totally inaccurate cover

that's not my point.

my point is that the note 'bends' are distracting and I don't like them. oh well.

Posted: 2011-10-02 02:12 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#23679
I am a pitch bending machine if you haven't already noticed. Pitch bends are cool =P

Seriously though, I'll ease up on those fast ones.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-10-02 09:40 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#23714
For some reason I instantly think PuyoPuyoTsuu when I hear a -1 0 arpeggio. I don't mind it at all. It adds a definite style to the song. Even if unescapbably chipper.

I like this. Any plans to cover songs from the 2nd game? (hint hint)

Posted: 2011-10-02 09:56 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#23721
Bravissimo, sir! I like this tune a lot. B)

Posted: 2011-10-02 21:32 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#23738
Xyz_39808 wrote:
Any plans to cover songs from the 2nd game?


I doubt it. I don't like the second games music too much.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>