Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Pallet Town Owner: erunks New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Pallet Town Posted: 2011-09-24 20:38  (Last Edited: 2011-09-25 18:30) Reply | Quote
erunks

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Status: Offline

#23420
I'm having a little trouble with the ending here. Anyone want to help me out?

_______________________
~erunks
Attachments:
pallet_town.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-24 23:08 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#23425
The speed and tempo you are using needs to be adjusted. It's kind of confusing, so I'm not sure what you are going for. If it helps, here is a basic cover I made of the song.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Attachments:
pallet_town.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-25 01:05 Reply | Quote
BattleBeard



Member for: 5500 days
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Status: Offline

#23433
It needs to have a higher pitch, notes are missing, and other things too.

_______________________
We will make things change.
Posted: 2011-09-25 07:53 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#23462
BattleBeard wrote:
and other things too.


Hey BB, this is not me trolling, just some friendly advice. I know you are trying to help this guy out by pointing out what's missing in his song - so be specific! If you know what the "other things" are, say so! It would help a lot.

I don't know the original tune, so I can't really help as far as accuracy goes.

Peace!
<MOOT>

Posted: 2011-09-25 18:03 Reply | Quote
BattleBeard



Member for: 5500 days
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Status: Offline

#23480
Alright then, the pitch, the speed, the tempo, notes are missing, and some of the timing is off. I can try and help you fix it though.

_______________________
We will make things change.
Posted: 2011-09-25 18:24 Reply | Quote
erunks

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Status: Offline

#23481
That would be awesome battlebeard! I just can't get the ending right for whatever reason and it's killing me.

_______________________
~erunks
Posted: 2011-09-25 18:28  (Last Edited: 2011-09-25 18:30) Reply | Quote
erunks

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Status: Offline

#23482
For being basic this sounds so much better than mine Raijin

_______________________
~erunks
Posted: 2011-09-25 18:37  (Last Edited: 2011-09-25 18:38) Reply | Quote
BattleBeard



Member for: 5500 days
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Status: Offline

#23483
erunks wrote:
That would be awesome battlebeard! I just can't get the ending right for whatever reason and it's killing me.


I'll get to it, if I do. Been busy today. The square timing is the bit off, but it's Square 2 that is the main problem.

Geez, it's amazingly...horrible.

_______________________
We will make things change.
Posted: 2011-09-25 18:42 Reply | Quote
erunks

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Status: Offline

#23485
BattleBeard wrote:
erunks wrote:
That would be awesome battlebeard! I just can't get the ending right for whatever reason and it's killing me.


I'll get to it, if I do. Been busy today. The square timing is the bit off, but it's Square 2 that is the main problem.

Geez, it's amazingly...horrible.


Don't worry about trying to do now just whenever you feel like it. Thanks for the help

_______________________
~erunks
Page 1 of 1 Sort: