Templar's Serenade (Another MMTT remix) Posted: 2011-09-23 17:03 (Last Edited: 2011-09-23 17:04 )
Reply(Locked)
wiithepeople
Member for: 5713 days Location: Indiana Status: Offline
#23366
Title says it all, really. I wanted this to feel a bit softer in terms of the sound, meaning I got rid of all triangle toms and some of the percussion. Also slowed down the music to 128 BPM, and it sounds great.
Enjoy!
Attachments:
templars_serenade.ftm (12 Kb)
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5760 days Location: England Status: Offline
#23369
why are even bothering with this
Posted: 2011-09-23 19:11 (Last Edited: 2011-09-23 19:11 )
Reply(Locked)
nintendude8
Member for: 6035 days Location: me mums car Status: Offline
#23370
well good job, you took the original song and slowed it down.
*clapclapclop*
_______________________
butt
Raijin
Member for: 5685 days Status: Offline
#23371
I like how this sounds. This suits a more "underwater" stage imo.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
DalekSam
Member for: 5842 days Location: United Kingdom, Belfast Status: Offline
#23372
no.
stop, please.
CodeLimit
Member for: 5867 days Status: Offline
#23373
get out
TechEmporium
Member for: 6047 days Status: Offline
#23378
Lock, please.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-09-24 04:43 (Last Edited: 2011-09-24 04:43 )
Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#23390
I thought I said pretty clearly I didn't want any more Time Tangent bullshit here (by which I mean the general attitude in this thread, not just the OP). Again, take it some place else.