Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
I'd like to play a game with you >:D
Owner:
za909
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
I'd like to play a game with you >:D
Posted:
2011-09-21 17:29
(Last Edited:
2011-09-21 17:32
)
Reply
|
Quote
za909
Member for: 5525 days
Location: Hungary
Status: Offline
#23315
Where are these two songs in this ftm from?
Attachments:
thetwocovers.ftm
(28 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-21 17:46
Reply
|
Quote
jonpon121
Member for: 5627 days
Location: England, UK
Status: Offline
#23316
I think the first one is the Crash Bandicoot Warp Room theme but I'm not sure which one from - i'd go for Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
As for the other, is it from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back? Possibly "Road to Ruin"?
Nice covers by the way
_______________________
Ambitious but Rubbish
Posted:
2011-09-21 18:01
Reply
|
Quote
za909
Member for: 5525 days
Location: Hungary
Status: Offline
#23319
Yep, got both of them right
Posted:
2011-09-21 18:30
Reply
|
Quote
jonpon121
Member for: 5627 days
Location: England, UK
Status: Offline
#23322
Awesome. Sorry, didn't want to end it so quickly but just had to have a guess
_______________________
Ambitious but Rubbish
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5