Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Ultimate 8-Bit Techno
Owner:
BattleBeard
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Ultimate 8-Bit Techno
Posted:
2011-09-21 00:31
Reply
|
Quote
BattleBeard
Member for: 5500 days
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Status: Offline
#23275
I hate techno but I tried my best.
last and only troll post i promise
_______________________
We will make things change.
Attachments:
ultimate_techno.ftm
(7 Kb)
RE: Ultimate 8-Bit Techno
Posted:
2011-09-21 00:49
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#23276
Whatchu know 'bout 400hz noise music!
Attachments:
ultimate_techno_noise.ftm
(8 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-21 09:15
Reply
|
Quote
za909
Member for: 5525 days
Location: Hungary
Status: Offline
#23305
Poor famitracker, I could hear the triangle channel's tear drops falling on the floor.
Posted:
2011-09-21 15:23
Reply
|
Quote
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#23308
Perhaps you'd be interested in some
Metal Machine Music
?
Posted:
2011-09-21 18:01
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#23318
Pretty good. Not quite enough bass to be harsh noise, but the arps do sound very much like glitch
+watch list
I do honestly love
noise music
tls
Posted:
2011-09-21 18:52
Reply
|
Quote
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#23324
Is that a dog barking 22 minutes in?
Posted:
2011-09-21 19:20
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#23326
Just her voice methinks
I think
SendaiWhiteFallingOrchestra
is a she
But yeah, overclocking the NES seems to be a viable way to produce noise music. Basically take mexicosis and lower it several octaves.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5