_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
But here's my comment, BattleBeard; you've proven that you're very good at maintaining a beat & decent harmony, etc., but the real test is if you can actually make an extended song (i.e.: how many unique loops can you create in such a way that they all tie together into one song?).
Just keep on practicing, BattleBeard. Just remember, though; there's much more to music than a simple bunch of notes flowing for a certain amount of time.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!