Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
vgm
Owner:
bert
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
vgm
Posted:
2011-09-19 16:47
Reply
|
Quote
bert
Member for: 5638 days
Location: Russia, Togliatty
Status: Offline
#23218
my 2 days work.. i guess that's my best one)
_______________________
no people - no crime
Attachments:
bertfm__i.nsf
(17 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-20 02:00
(Last Edited:
2011-09-20 02:04
)
Reply
|
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5660 days
Status: Offline
#23244
I liked this. I also thought the use of squares for percussion was somewhat unique.
Edit: The more I listen to it, the more I like it. Nice use of effects on your melodies and noise channel, especially towards the end.
Posted:
2011-09-20 03:20
Reply
|
Quote
TechEmporium
Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline
#23247
bert; this is what I call music. I'm with Shywolf on this; your technique is very clever & produces something very unique.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology!
)
Posted:
2011-09-21 07:56
Reply
|
Quote
bert
Member for: 5638 days
Location: Russia, Togliatty
Status: Offline
#23303
thanks, guys)
_______________________
no people - no crime
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5