Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Hey! Some new funk kind of...
Owner:
Weirdbananas
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Hey! Some new funk kind of...
Posted:
2011-09-18 02:36
Reply
|
Quote
Weirdbananas
Member for: 6467 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
#23151
I've made another song mostly using the blues scale (sorry). But I go beyond it in some parts
I mixed this one in stereo so enjoy it on 8bc: https://8bc.org/music/Weird+Bananas/ALBUM+PREVIEW!!!+%28New+track+and+info%29/
Posted:
2011-09-19 18:00
(Last Edited:
2011-09-19 18:00
)
Reply
|
Quote
Weirdbananas
Member for: 6467 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
#23224
Love you guys
Ok here's the ftm...
Attachments:
funk21.ftm
(79 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-19 19:08
(Last Edited:
2011-09-19 19:11
)
Reply
|
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5567 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline
#23228
the good ol' Weirdbananas is back with da Funk!!!
I like this one!! And damn it's pretty looong!
I love the transition at frame 1E. Really kool!
and LOL at the Cat sounding DPCM!
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted:
2011-09-24 00:44
(Last Edited:
2011-09-24 23:58
)
Reply
|
Quote
Weirdbananas
Member for: 6467 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline
#23381
Never mind
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5