Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Yet another 'Guess the Song' thread Owner: psn New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Yet another 'Guess the Song' thread Posted: 2011-09-15 23:49  (Last Edited: 2011-09-16 01:02) Reply | Quote
psn

Avatar

Member for: 5884 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#23072
I'd be interested to know if anyone can tell me what PS1 game this is from.


Attachments:
what_am_i.ftm (14 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-16 01:35 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#23073
I haven't a clue, but it is a nice tune.

Posted: 2011-09-16 03:32 Reply | Quote
XERO



Member for: 5549 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#23079
Super Mario: San Andreas.

AKA, don't got a clue. :p

Posted: 2011-09-16 14:20  (Last Edited: 2011-09-16 14:21) Reply | Quote
psn

Avatar

Member for: 5884 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#23096
Heh, I'm not all that surprised that no-one's got it yet. The game itself is really quite obscure. The company who made it is unfortunately no longer around.

Posted: 2011-09-16 16:17 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#23100
Chopper Liver.

Posted: 2011-09-17 03:20 Reply | Quote
Jwh_018

Avatar

Member for: 5523 days
Location: Southern Ohio
Status: Offline

#23114
Tomba?

Posted: 2011-09-17 12:12  (Last Edited: 2011-09-17 12:12) Reply | Quote
psn

Avatar

Member for: 5884 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#23131
Jwh_018 wrote:
Tomba?

Correct! I'm glad someone was able to get it!

Posted: 2011-09-18 22:39  (Last Edited: 2011-09-18 22:44) Reply | Quote
Jwh_018

Avatar

Member for: 5523 days
Location: Southern Ohio
Status: Offline

#23178
I don't want to toot my own horn but wow toot toot that was an amazing guess!

Actually you did a very good job capturing the tomba style. I've only played this game 1-2 times at a friends house so I didn't know the tune. It just sounded like Tomba.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: