Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
It's like Yoshi without eggs and baby Mario
Owner:
za909
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
It's like Yoshi without eggs and baby Mario
Posted:
2011-09-15 21:18
Reply
|
Quote
za909
Member for: 5525 days
Location: Hungary
Status: Offline
#23068
Seriously if you have a PS, then you must have heard of this game sometime during your life.
Attachments:
best_yoshi_ripoff_ever.ftm
(13 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-15 22:53
Reply
|
Quote
psn
Member for: 5884 days
Location: England
Status: Offline
#23071
Fuck yeah. We need more Croc on this board.
Posted:
2011-09-16 03:53
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#23082
I'm not familiar with the original but I like this cover a lot. Very good work indeed!
Posted:
2011-09-16 11:16
(Last Edited:
2011-09-16 11:16
)
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5936 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#23093
Oh, the goodiness!
This game is so awesome! Nice cover!
Posted:
2011-09-16 12:26
Reply
|
Quote
jonpon121
Member for: 5627 days
Location: England, UK
Status: Offline
#23095
This is fantastic! I absolutely love it - nice one
@psn What a game it was, I'm going to have to cover a Croc song now due to it's awesome soundtrack
_______________________
Ambitious but Rubbish
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5