Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > I HIGHLY URGE SOMEONE TO COVER THIS! Owner: Im_a_Track_Man New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
I HIGHLY URGE SOMEONE TO COVER THIS! Posted: 2011-09-14 22:57  (Last Edited: 2011-09-14 23:00) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#23039
If not then I will, and sorry for the sudden broniness that I bring forth.



TIME TO LINK!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjqo-vg6bS0&feature=related


EDIT: Also, Am I hearing a bit of inspiration from Pachabel? And... THIS CALLS FOR A VRC6!!!

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
RE: I HIGHLY URGE SOMEONE TO COVER THIS! Posted: 2011-09-14 23:22 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#23040
You need an interrobang pie.

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
RE: I HIGHLY URGE SOMEONE TO COVER THIS! Posted: 2011-09-14 23:29 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#23041
I forgot to mention...


ANYPONY, BUT PIE!!!

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
RE: I HIGHLY URGE SOMEONE TO COVER THIS! Posted: 2011-09-14 23:38  (Last Edited: 2011-09-15 00:02) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#23042
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
I forgot to mention...


ANYPONY, BUT PIE!!!

Now you're just asking for it...

EDIT- Are there even many bronies on this forum? I really only follow a few people outside of this site :p

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-09-14 23:46  (Last Edited: 2011-09-15 00:30) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#23043
dammit.

EDIT:
Yucca70 wrote:
EDIT- Are there even many bronies on this forum? I really only follow a few people outside of this site :p


at least 4

Anyway, it doesn't matter, it's still an epic song.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-09-15 00:41 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#23045
I bet Icesoldier could do a good Koshiro style cover of it.

Posted: 2011-09-15 12:25 Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5842 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#23058
I'm out, that's certain.

Posted: 2011-09-15 19:21 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5761 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#23065


_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-09-15 20:09 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6035 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#23067


_______________________
butt
Posted: 2011-09-15 21:46 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#23070
IM A BRONIPHOBIC AHHHHHH

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-09-16 10:03 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5761 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#23090
You were asking for it.

Posted: 2011-09-16 10:05 Reply | Quote
psn

Avatar

Member for: 5884 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#23091
inb4 we get a whole lineup of pony avatars.

Posted: 2011-09-16 10:07 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5761 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#23092
Mane 6 plz.

inb4 daleksam ragequits

Posted: 2011-09-17 03:43 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#23115
He already did. And I've just only started, when you're probably nearly done.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Page 1 of 1 Sort: