Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Something I did for a friend
Owner:
XERO
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Something I did for a friend
Posted:
2011-09-12 05:29
Reply
|
Quote
XERO
Member for: 5549 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
#22958
I just finished this. I made it for an RL friend of mine who wants to collab with me and my 8-bit stuff with his guitar. Similar to Anamanaguchi.
Feed back if you wish. It was just something I did for fun.
Attachments:
adamx2.ftm
(16 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-12 05:46
Reply
|
Quote
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline
#22959
Classic chip stylee! I really dig it!
Like, a lot. Instant favorite XERO tune.
Posted:
2011-09-12 13:08
Reply
|
Quote
drexegar
Member for: 5797 days
Location: New York city
Status: Offline
#22968
Well done! Love it! Drum beat and noise channels were pretty smooth too!
_______________________
Love and Laughter are the greatest powers in the world
Posted:
2011-09-12 14:34
Reply
|
Quote
psn
Member for: 5884 days
Location: England
Status: Offline
#22970
I really like this. Great job. =)
Posted:
2011-09-12 18:12
Reply
|
Quote
Jwh_018
Member for: 5523 days
Location: Southern Ohio
Status: Offline
#22972
I really like this too. I was like "yessss!" at the tempo change. Very nice and I hope your buddy on guitar shreds to this.
Posted:
2011-09-12 18:39
Reply
|
Quote
Velathnos
Member for: 5763 days
Location: Montreal, Canada
Status: Offline
#22973
Great tune. You caught me off guard with that tempo change.
Posted:
2011-09-12 22:31
(Last Edited:
2011-09-12 22:31
)
Reply
|
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5661 days
Status: Offline
#22978
Nice tune! Though, it may have been just me because nobody else commented on it, but some parts of the song seemed ear-splittingly loud and high-pitched compared to everything else (pattern 08 of square 2 for example).
Posted:
2011-09-13 02:54
Reply
|
Quote
XERO
Member for: 5549 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
#22984
Thanks for the comment, guys.
I haven't had the chance to send it to my buddy yet, but once I do, I'll let you hear the finished product.
And Shy, I dunno... it sounds ok to me. :\
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5