Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
My own little song: Relief
Owner:
yoteango
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
My own little song: Relief
Posted:
2011-09-09 06:43
(Last Edited:
2011-09-09 23:56
)
Reply
|
Quote
yoteango
Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline
#22883
It seems almost like everyone has gotten better since I was last here.
But I figured that most of music is just the same rhythm repeated over and over so I experimented with that.
Another thing, I seem to like "D" a lot, is this normal?
_______________________
Failure is not an option, but quitting is.
Attachments:
relief.ftm
(9 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-09 18:46
Reply
|
Quote
nintendude8
Member for: 6035 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline
#22895
is there supposed to be an ftm
_______________________
butt
Posted:
2011-09-09 23:55
Reply
|
Quote
yoteango
Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline
#22908
Yes, dang it.
_______________________
Failure is not an option, but quitting is.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5