Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Curse - Stage 3
Owner:
Shywolf
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Curse - Stage 3
Posted:
2011-09-04 18:26
Reply
|
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5661 days
Status: Offline
#22764
More obscure Mega Drive stuff. I wonder who the actual composer is... all I can find is
"Shaka"
Oh well, enjoy the tune.
Attachments:
curse_stage3.ftm
(16 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-04 19:52
Reply
|
Quote
zephemeros
Member for: 5506 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline
#22767
words... cannot... describe..
such an amazing cover \(^O^)/
_______________________
|
youtube
|
soundcloud
|
Posted:
2011-09-06 20:15
(Last Edited:
2012-02-06 07:52
)
Reply
|
Quote
Javel
Member for: 5641 days
Status: Offline
#22803
.
Posted:
2011-09-06 22:26
(Last Edited:
2011-09-07 00:19
)
Reply
|
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5661 days
Status: Offline
#22804
Thanks guys. Yeah, I suppose that was one reason why the game's launch to NA was cancelled.
Posted:
2011-09-07 02:32
Reply
|
Quote
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline
#22809
Great work Shy!!!
Never played the game, but I dig the tune!
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5