Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
just swingin' along (original)
Owner:
zephemeros
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
just swingin' along (original)
Posted:
2011-09-04 08:34
Reply
|
Quote
zephemeros
Member for: 5506 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline
#22756
figured I'd try something Jazzy
Kind of short, though. Any tips?
(And to anyone who thinks I'm new, I have switched accounts so that I don't end up with different usernames on all the websites I visit, please don't judge
)
_______________________
|
youtube
|
soundcloud
|
Attachments:
swingin_along.ftm
(5 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-04 08:40
Reply
|
Quote
punkr13x
Member for: 5505 days
Location: SoCal
Status: Offline
#22758
That's a sweat tune you got there.
feels like it would fit a puzzle game
_______________________
Life is but a dream....
Posted:
2011-09-04 19:49
Reply
|
Quote
zephemeros
Member for: 5506 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline
#22766
thanks
I actually could kind of see that, though while I was making it I was thinking it would suit an opening title quite well.
_______________________
|
youtube
|
soundcloud
|
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5