Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Battle Mania Daiginjou - Twilight Express (VRC6) Owner: Raijin New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Battle Mania Daiginjou - Twilight Express (VRC6) Posted: 2011-09-02 08:55 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#22672
Kind of a random cover from an obscure Megadrive game. Here is the original. Unfortunately, it didn't come out the exact way I wanted it. I would have to sacrifice the echo in Square 3 and move the main lead to the Sawtooth channel to get the guitar sound I originally wanted. It doesn't sound as complete like that though sadly.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-09-02 16:05 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5567 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#22678
I think you did a great job on this. I agree it sounds like there's a little something missing, but all in all I like the track. Maybe you could have VRC7'd it? Although you might not have gotten the desired sound..

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
RE: Battle Mania Daiginjou - Twilight Express Posted: 2011-09-02 18:40 Reply | Quote
Shywolf



Member for: 5661 days
Status: Offline

#22689
Even without the guitar, this still sounds pretty good. Nice cover!

Page 1 of 1 Sort: