Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > YMCK - Magical 8 bit tour Owner: Javel New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
YMCK - Magical 8 bit tour Posted: 2011-08-28 10:56  (Last Edited: 2012-02-06 07:50) Reply | Quote
Javel



Member for: 5641 days
Status: Offline

#22495
.

Posted: 2011-08-28 11:06 Reply | Quote
Jwh_018

Avatar

Member for: 5523 days
Location: Southern Ohio
Status: Offline

#22496
Wow. Amazing.

Someone please finish!

Posted: 2011-08-28 11:39 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#22497
Wow. I'd heard the tune before and I wanted to cover it as well but gave up when I found out the tune cheated by using two 2a03's :\

I suppose with ppMCK it could be done by using MMC5 and FDS, but that's still cheating really. :p

In any event, superb job on this cover, I hope you'll finish this one day!

Posted: 2011-08-28 12:51 Reply | Quote
Dave
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 7245 days
Location: UK
Status: Offline

#22498
good grief. i'm amazed you would even attempt this. haha

_______________________
iridescent audio
Posted: 2011-08-28 12:59 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#22499
+1

Posted: 2011-08-28 23:01 Reply | Quote
cak

Avatar

Member for: 5876 days
Location: oregon
Status: Offline

#22518
words cannot describe :D

Works perfectly as a short loop...you should enter this into Famicompo 8!

_______________________
Famicom tunes
Posted: 2011-08-28 23:20  (Last Edited: 2012-02-06 07:50) Reply | Quote
Javel



Member for: 5641 days
Status: Offline

#22519
.

Posted: 2011-08-29 21:46 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#22547
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-08-30 03:46  (Last Edited: 2011-08-30 03:47) Reply | Quote
themastertee



Member for: 5510 days
Status: Offline

#22555
Amazing. Simply amazing.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: