Just for s**ts & giggles Posted: 2011-08-27 07:17
Reply |
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#22446
SMW Special Zone. WITH REAL SMB INSTRUMENTS.
Like it makes me cool or something.
Enjoy .
Jwh_018
Member for: 5523 days Location: Southern Ohio Status: Offline
#22449
Yes this does make you cool. Very cool.
Did you know after 2 minutes of this tune in the real game there is an overworld remix? At least that's what this video claims:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91cGDlGg3EI
I NEVER knew that. And that's the kind of thing as a kid I would know.
Nice tune!
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#22451
Jwh_018 wrote:
Did you know after 2 minutes of this tune in the real game there is an overworld remix?
I don't suppose you've listened to my module all the way through then.
Thanks for the kind words though.
Jwh_018
Member for: 5523 days Location: Southern Ohio Status: Offline
#22452
I did - I thought you just added that part to show that it was original SMB instruments.
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#22455
If it were just that, I would've made a separate song for it wouldn't you think? :p I actually listened to another youtube video, calculated how many loops of the tune take place before the remix kicks in, and slammed the original overworld theme at the same place in my cover.
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#22458
Nice one.
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days Location: South Texas Status: Offline
#22459
*covered a SMB remix in SMW using SMB instruments*
*head explodes*
DalekSam
Member for: 5842 days Location: United Kingdom, Belfast Status: Offline
#22460
It's this song that makes me want to kill the person who made it since LULZ STEEL DRUMS ARE KEWL
Thing's awfully short and repetitive, but this is pretty accurate to SMB either way. Great work.
nintendude8
Member for: 6035 days Location: me mums car Status: Offline
#22466
how should i call this...
FUNKY,OUTRAGEOUS,MONDO,GROOVY,GNARLY,TUBULAR,WAY COOL,AWESOME
Fezuke
Member for: 5567 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#22468
Ca te rend pas vraiment kool, mais Special!
Bien fait mec
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#22469
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
Nice anyways lol.
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days Location: Everywhere Status: Offline
#22474
nintendude8 wrote:
how should i call this...
FUNKY,OUTRAGEOUS,MONDO,GROOVY,GNARLY,TUBULAR,WAY COOL,AWESOME
Haha, perfect. I second this!
Fun stuff jrlepage!
Mex
Member for: 6204 days Location: Victoria, British Columbia Status: Offline
#22480
Needs moar accurate period tables
Neat though
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#22487
Mex wrote:
Needs moar accurate period tables
I know :< I had to guess those Pxx's based on my own remembering of the original, I haven't really taken the time to look at the SMB period table prior to writing this. Maybe i will in the future.
Eletious
Member for: 5558 days Location: Columbus, OH. Status: Offline
#22488
I could listen to this while I browse the forums! ^.^
But seriously, this is pretty cool. I don't know how accurste the tune is, but I feel like editing it to have only the first portion (the first two minutes) and play it on a loop forever. And ever. And ever.
_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.