Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Something New
Owner:
Fezuke
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Something New
Posted:
2011-08-27 00:27
(Last Edited:
2011-08-27 05:44
)
Reply
|
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5567 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline
#22425
This is what I came up with when I opened up Fami this morning........I wonder what kind of mood i'm in............?
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Attachments:
fezuke__far_beyond_unkown_final.ftm
(41 Kb)
fezuke__far_beyond_unkown_final.nsf
(20 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-27 00:49
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#22426
AGAIN WITH THE MATCHING HEADBANG.
Posted:
2011-08-27 00:55
(Last Edited:
2011-08-27 04:06
)
Reply
|
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5567 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline
#22427
Megaman will headbang to ALL my beats FOREVER. So get used to it Kin lol.
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted:
2011-08-27 01:22
(Last Edited:
2011-08-27 01:23
)
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#22429
lolok
EDIT: You do notice the joke in your avatar, right?
Posted:
2011-08-27 01:33
(Last Edited:
2011-08-27 01:36
)
Reply
|
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5567 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline
#22430
That all depends if I have to stoop my intelligence back to when I was a five year old kid yes.....Or else no....
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted:
2011-08-27 01:45
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#22431
Rockman is headbanging.
Posted:
2011-08-27 02:32
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#22432
Song is in 6/8. Megaman is in 3/4.
Very nice arp progression
Posted:
2011-08-27 16:56
Reply
|
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5567 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline
#22470
I know so very little about theory that I couldn't even tell you that the song is in 6/8. I just write what i'm feeling that day.
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted:
2011-08-27 20:13
Reply
|
Quote
Jwh_018
Member for: 5523 days
Location: Southern Ohio
Status: Offline
#22472
Actually the tune is in 12/8 and Rockman is in cut time.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5