Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
VRC7 experimentation (not really)
Owner:
kinkinkijkin
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
VRC7 experimentation (not really)
Posted:
2011-08-26 04:08
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#22379
whutthisisiduneven.ftm is an unfinished ripoff of a ton of songs I made in OpenMPT. I aim to rip off 7 of them, so far I've ripped off 2.
I'm Tired.ftm is something I threw together in a couple minutes a couple minutes ago. And, yes, I'm tired.
Attachments:
im_tired.ftm
(9 Kb)
whutdisisiduneven.ftm
(6 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-26 12:02
Reply
|
Quote
Jackerson
Member for: 5518 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline
#22403
Lol! I listened to I'm tired when I was really tired. and it made me very tired.
_______________________
------------------
I'm Really Strong!
------------------
Posted:
2011-08-26 17:57
(Last Edited:
2011-08-27 01:29
)
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#22415
I'm starting to think I stole the melody from a little kid's show, I'm usually horrible at melody.
EDIT: This is how I'm tired.ftm was originally supposed to sound. I like my screw up causing an idea more.
PS: boohoo one reply boohoo (ok, ignore that)
Attachments:
how_i_am_tired_was_supposed_to_turn_out.ftm
(9 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-27 07:56
(Last Edited:
2011-08-27 08:00
)
Reply
|
Quote
Jackerson
Member for: 5518 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline
#22457
Lol! No I really liked if for real though. I wish I could do that in my sleepy state, maybe someday.
_______________________
------------------
I'm Really Strong!
------------------
Posted:
2011-08-27 16:12
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#22465
Guess I should put this in here too.
Attachments:
castles_n_shit.ftm
(11 Kb)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5