Donkey Kong bonus stage Posted: 2011-08-23 01:09
Reply |
Quote
Archj
Member for: 5888 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#22173
Hiho! I actually made this a while ago, I just forgot about it. When I found it again, I just thought I'd upload it. It's simple enough, but I think it sounds alright
Attachments:
donkeykong.ftm (11 Kb)
TeaNoSugar
Member for: 5517 days Location: UK Status: Offline
#22174
Thats really cool, the triangle sounds a little off at one point, it might be my memory going wrong but in the second frame, towards the end the bass is playing G#.. I'm fairly sure its actually F.
Other than that its really cool
_______________________
http://www.youtube.com/TeaNoSugar87
Archj
Member for: 5888 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#22245
Well that might be... I'm certainly not sure myself, it sounds good with an F anyway =) Thanks!
Posted: 2011-08-24 02:13 (Last Edited: 2011-08-24 02:14 )
Reply |
Quote
IroncladPhazon
Member for: 5933 days Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski Status: Offline
#22257
Hah, my bud DocterEggman here beat you to it (although he did it in VRC6) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3I42vWEHXY
Nice job making it in 2A03 though, although I think the SFX at the end could have been a little better.
_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
Archj
Member for: 5888 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#22412
Yeah the end is kinda crap. Didn't really spend much time on that part except getting the notes right heh... didn't quite know what to do with it ^_^
The VRC6 one was also cool, although mine really is older, but I didn't upload it anywhere until now xD