okay.. I simply silenced the vrc6 squares 1&2 as well as the sawtooth wave and I heard the sickest beat ever.
great job with that, it's just...
you should probably think about making it so whoever listens to the "melody" doesn't go deaf and die of a heart attack.
But I'm serious when I say that beat was amazing, it's just I think you need a bit of work.. just a bit.. when it comes to making a melody.
oh god... do you really think I look over every single thread on the forum? I gave you feedback, not knowing the same feedback has been given to you before. If you're really that offended by what I said than I apologise for saying it.
please stop thinking that things only go the way you see them.
And let's not turn this into an argument like a bunch of overly obnoxious toddlers, okay? That's probably the last thing the forum (or any other) needs.