Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Jeez. Is This Even Worth Listening to?
Owner:
tdude10
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Jeez. Is This Even Worth Listening to?
Posted:
2011-08-18 05:18
Reply
|
Quote
tdude10
Member for: 5847 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline
#21879
This song is painfully simple. I'm harsher on myself than anyone else, but still...
And, I added something I can't expand for the life of me. (Tic tac)
_______________________
The forum have 4 members online.
Attachments:
no_more_tictacs.ftm
(7 Kb)
a_crappy_tune.ftm
(7 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-18 05:55
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#21884
Leek spin is also simple yet it's one of the damn catchiest tunes in existence.
I keep wanting to hear a similar quality in crappy_tune
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5