Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
My Current Song
Owner:
gametray5
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
My Current Song
Posted:
2011-08-18 03:33
Reply
|
Quote
gametray5
Member for: 5559 days
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Status: Offline
#21877
I wrote this song about half a year ago and I'm currently still working on it. I'm proud of my work. :)
Attachments:
my_current_song.ftm
(28 Kb)
RE: My Current Song
Posted:
2011-08-18 04:40
Reply
|
Quote
Noteverything
Member for: 5559 days
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Status: Offline
#21878
gametray5 wrote:
I'm proud of my work.
You damned well should be.
_______________________
Now known as
Zephemeros
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5