Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > A new song Owner: tdude10 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
A new song Posted: 2011-08-17 22:12 Reply | Quote
tdude10

Avatar

Member for: 5847 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline

#21866
well, here's an hour on a wednesday. I wish I could've made the lead a bit better...

_______________________
The forum have 4 members online.

Attachments:
new_song_2300.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-17 22:29 Reply | Quote
sofaspartan

Avatar

Member for: 5524 days
Status: Offline

#21867
Wow this is very nice. I don't think you need to make this any better than it aleady is (just my opinion). Very nice melody! Its very catchy. Great Job :D

Posted: 2011-08-17 22:43 Reply | Quote
Jwh_018

Avatar

Member for: 5523 days
Location: Southern Ohio
Status: Offline

#21869
Yeah dude if you made this in an hour I'd like to see what you can do with it

Posted: 2011-08-18 05:51 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#21882
Great song. I wouldn't exactly call it catchy, but it's a great demonstration of musical skill.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Page 1 of 1 Sort: