Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
FX!
Owner:
Noteverything
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
FX!
Posted:
2011-08-17 01:26
Reply
|
Quote
Noteverything
Member for: 5559 days
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Status: Offline
#21794
I finally learnt how to do effects, so I figured I would let you all enjoy (not really) the song I created to practice them.
What's kind of shameful is the first original composition I ever do with famitracker has to be so.. well.. just listen.
any tips?
well, time to get back to making covers.
_______________________
Now known as
Zephemeros
Attachments:
fx.ftm
(5 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-17 01:35
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#21795
And I see you learned about the volume control not needing to be continuous.
Posted:
2011-08-17 05:47
Reply
|
Quote
Noteverything
Member for: 5559 days
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Status: Offline
#21817
I think I was just doing that out of habit.. not sure why, though :P
_______________________
Now known as
Zephemeros
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5