Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
What can I Do (From ''Secret of Cerulean Sand'')
Owner:
MovieMovies1
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
What can I Do (From ''Secret of Cerulean Sand'')
Posted:
2011-08-15 19:30
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#21687
A cover of
this
Hope you enjoy!
Attachments:
what_can_i_do.ftm
(21 Kb)
RE: What can I Do
Posted:
2011-08-16 01:50
Reply
|
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5660 days
Status: Offline
#21729
Neat cover. This is a really catchy song.
RE: What can I Do
Posted:
2011-08-16 02:18
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#21731
Thanks! I started this cover some five or six months ago, but I finished most of it yesterday (Well, for me, since I live in Norway where it is GMT+2)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5