Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
A cover of something
Owner:
Noteverything
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
A cover of something
Posted:
2011-08-15 01:37
Reply
|
Quote
Noteverything
Member for: 5559 days
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Status: Offline
#21641
Whatever this >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY_Wnf7FthQ << is, I made a vrc6 cover of it.
I hope this isn't too terrible because it took me two days to complete..
_______________________
Now known as
Zephemeros
Attachments:
song.ftm
(13 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-15 02:46
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#21648
This sounds better than the original to me...
Posted:
2011-08-15 09:23
Reply
|
Quote
Noteverything
Member for: 5559 days
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Status: Offline
#21658
thanks :D
I'm not too happy with it myself though, probably because I got sick of spending so much time on it :P
_______________________
Now known as
Zephemeros
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5