Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Team Compo 2020 Owner: gyms New post
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]
Posted: 2011-08-16 00:06 Reply | Quote
Heosphoros

Avatar

Member for: 6624 days
Location: Moncton, NB
Status: Offline

#21723
Holy fuck guys. This is turning out amazing. Famicompo 8 this mother fucker when she's done!

Posted: 2011-08-16 00:51 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21726
I see what you're going for, gyms.
Nice trumpet solo!

Although, in all honesty, after listening back to Javel's last edit, it did feel complete, I just wanted to make the squares flow a little more gracefully.
But I like the idea of extending that section further.
If you're going to extend it, though, there needs to be more going on in the last frame of that section, leading up to that chiffy sound.

This is going to be an epic tune.

And yeah, I consider myself primarily a drummer!
Thanks for the riddim compliments.
I also like what Javel did to the rhythm!

<MOOT>

Posted: 2011-08-16 01:01  (Last Edited: 2011-08-16 01:05) Reply | Quote
XERO



Member for: 5548 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#21727
Added a little more triangle and a little groove with the Lucky.

Hope you likez.


Attachments:
team_compo_2020_rev10_xero.ftm (50 Kb)
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]