I went ahead and organized things quite a bit, also tried to space out the intro and A section to feel a bit more logical. So we definitely need a bit more variation between A1 and A2 and perhaps a rhythm section to add a bit more excitement to the verse part.
Very nice Starting to sound more like an actual song now.
Made the harmony a little more interesting in the B section. E#(F) sounds a lot better than E in that section. Makes for a better resolution.
Loving where this is going.
Great harmonic changes in the B section Mhmm!
I've got some nice-sounding DPCM drums happening, and am adding a third section followed by a breakdown.
Bear with me! This is gonna be good (I think).
<MOOT>
PS - I think it might be a good idea for us to update the filename with a rev number and our initials/name each time we add/edit something. Just a thought.
team_compo_2020.ftm becomes team_compo_rev8_MB.ftm
Oh my, that sounds amazing! I was thinking about doing a solo trade-off section myself, but I'm almost glad you beat me to it
The drums sound really nice. I think it'd be cool to have a drum breakdown in which the time signature changes around a few times, to give it a sort of improvisatory feel. Perhaps I'll try that when I have another go.