Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > This is the BEST Cirno song. Owner: mootbooxle New post
Page 4 of 4 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4]
Posted: 2011-08-18 05:44  (Last Edited: 2011-08-18 05:44) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6046 days
Status: Offline

#21880
But that's the thing; it's beating a dead horse now (at least in my eyes). As good as the tunes may be, it's not exactly as funny as other things (like a sample of some kid yelling "I have a boner" or a sample of Homer Simpson screaming).

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-18 15:50 Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5840 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#21894
TechEmporium wrote:
But that's the thing; it's beating a dead horse now (at least in my eyes). As good as the tunes may be, it's not exactly as funny as other things (like a sample of some kid yelling "I have a boner" or a sample of Homer Simpson screaming).

How exactly is it beating a dead horse? It's still funny and to be more precise; fun. I don't even like Touhou remotely and I still partake in Cirnosis. That's how funny it is.

Posted: 2011-08-19 03:22  (Last Edited: 2011-08-19 03:24) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6046 days
Status: Offline

#21922
I know it's fun; making anything is fun (including music). But I just don't see the humor of it; it's a song that's combined with another song. I don't get what's so funny when you combine one song with another, really (unless you combined Scott Joplin's The Entertainer with Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit).

And yes; I acknowledge this fad's value as a skill/talent demonstration, but what about more original displays of skill & talent? I mean; many people here (including you) have great musical skills, but I'm the type who likes to see more of your own original creation & learn from you, than to see an existing song combined with another existing song (especially one that's starting to get stale).

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-19 03:54 Reply | Quote
danooct1

Avatar

Member for: 6412 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline

#21926
inb4 cirnosis x the entertainer

_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Page 4 of 4 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4]