mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days Location: Everywhere Status: Offline
#21528
I may be inclined to agree with you, Weirdbananas.
But the final answer is always ".....why not?"
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#21531
Cirnosis is not a joke. Cirnosis is real.
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days Location: Everywhere Status: Offline
#21532
rainwarrior wrote:
Cirnosis is not a joke. Cirnosis is real.
Obviously!
ElHuesudoII
Member for: 6087 days Status: Offline
#21537
XERO wrote:
I'm surprised no one tried a cover of Fresh Prince and Guile's theme yet.
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#21538
YES.
MrFTBN
Member for: 5710 days Status: Offline
#21541
Holy shit, ElHuesudoII.
Is there a track anywhere of the Fresh Prince song with just Will's voice?
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days Location: Everywhere Status: Offline
#21543
Yeah...to do a really good mashup requires an acapella track! I'll look for one when I get home. Ask some of my DJ friends.
XERO
Member for: 5548 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#21545
That was so awesome.
sacredfire059
Member for: 5700 days Status: Offline
#21819
My jaw is literally hanging open right now. This is incredible.
Raijin
Member for: 5685 days Status: Offline
#21821
I am very very sad that you added Cirno's theme in that Guile/Fresh Prince... I guess mashup. I'm so upset about that, I think I'm going to go in a dark corner and cry.
...
Ok, I'm finished.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-08-17 12:05 (Last Edited: 2011-08-17 12:07 )
Reply |
Quote
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5760 days Location: England Status: Offline
#21842
why are we not using the cirnosis thread
TechEmporium wrote:
(& this is beside the fact that we're not 4chan, no matter how hard we may try to make our own meme).
CIRNOSIS IS THE MUSIC LOBBY@S MEME LEAKED FOR THE WORLD TO ENJOY.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5928 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21844
And yet only the ft community got to "enjoy" it.
Posted: 2011-08-17 12:41 (Last Edited: 2011-08-17 12:43 )
Reply |
Quote
DalekSam
Member for: 5842 days Location: United Kingdom, Belfast Status: Offline
#21846
You forget Cirnosis extends out to things other than the NES. I've done it on the MD, after all!
(and yes it was the music lobby's meme first, you all stole it)
(and that fresh prince/guile/cirno thing was hilarious)
EDIT: MD cirnosis can be found here (blocked in germany for whatever reason)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#21847
Who cares whose bloody meme it is, it's a meme and it's funny, that's the important thing really isn't it~~
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days Location: Everywhere Status: Offline
#21851
jrlepage wrote:
Who cares whose bloody meme it is, it's a meme and it's funny, that's the important thing really isn't it~~
indeed!