Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > This is the BEST Cirno song. Owner: mootbooxle New post
Page 3 of 4 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] Next >>
Posted: 2011-08-13 16:54 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21528
I may be inclined to agree with you, Weirdbananas.

But the final answer is always ".....why not?"

Posted: 2011-08-13 17:13 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#21531
Cirnosis is not a joke. Cirnosis is real.

Posted: 2011-08-13 17:30 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21532
rainwarrior wrote:
Cirnosis is not a joke. Cirnosis is real.


Obviously!

Posted: 2011-08-13 18:30 Reply | Quote
ElHuesudoII

Avatar

Member for: 6087 days
Status: Offline

#21537
XERO wrote:
I'm surprised no one tried a cover of Fresh Prince and Guile's theme yet.



Attachments:
youll_regret_saying_that.ftm (18 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-13 18:33 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#21538
YES.

Posted: 2011-08-13 19:20 Reply | Quote
MrFTBN

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Status: Offline

#21541
Holy shit, ElHuesudoII.

Is there a track anywhere of the Fresh Prince song with just Will's voice?

Posted: 2011-08-13 20:11 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21543
Yeah...to do a really good mashup requires an acapella track! I'll look for one when I get home. Ask some of my DJ friends.

Posted: 2011-08-13 21:04 Reply | Quote
XERO



Member for: 5548 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#21545
That was so awesome.

Posted: 2011-08-17 07:53 Reply | Quote
sacredfire059

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Status: Offline

#21819
My jaw is literally hanging open right now. This is incredible.

Posted: 2011-08-17 08:19 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline

#21821
I am very very sad that you added Cirno's theme in that Guile/Fresh Prince... I guess mashup. I'm so upset about that, I think I'm going to go in a dark corner and cry.

...

Ok, I'm finished.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-08-17 12:05  (Last Edited: 2011-08-17 12:07) Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5760 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#21842
why are we not using the cirnosis thread

TechEmporium wrote:
(& this is beside the fact that we're not 4chan, no matter how hard we may try to make our own meme).

CIRNOSIS IS THE MUSIC LOBBY@S MEME LEAKED FOR THE WORLD TO ENJOY.

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-08-17 12:21 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21844
And yet only the ft community got to "enjoy" it.

Posted: 2011-08-17 12:41  (Last Edited: 2011-08-17 12:43) Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5842 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#21846
You forget Cirnosis extends out to things other than the NES. I've done it on the MD, after all!

(and yes it was the music lobby's meme first, you all stole it)

(and that fresh prince/guile/cirno thing was hilarious)

EDIT: MD cirnosis can be found here (blocked in germany for whatever reason)

Posted: 2011-08-17 12:44 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#21847
Who cares whose bloody meme it is, it's a meme and it's funny, that's the important thing really isn't it~~

Posted: 2011-08-17 14:25 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21851
jrlepage wrote:
Who cares whose bloody meme it is, it's a meme and it's funny, that's the important thing really isn't it~~



indeed!

Page 3 of 4 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] Next >>