Where do these things come from? Posted: 2011-08-12 09:20 (Last Edited: 2011-08-12 14:40 )
Reply |
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21355
Another song. Wow, that was surprising. [/sarcasm]
Anyone who wants to do stuff to this, feel free. In fact, I encourage you to turn this into another collab.
EDIT: Just noticed, this thread's post ID is a straight number. (a number that is a multiple of 5) Also, taking away the on the end, it is a direct multiple of 50.
danooct1
Member for: 6414 days Location: Dallas, TX Status: Offline
#21356
no thanks
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days Location: Everywhere Status: Offline
#21365
Whatever is the question,
___P___W___M___
is the answer!
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21369
I had to copy and paste the mml from that instrument because the fti was faulty.
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days Location: Everywhere Status: Offline
#21370
really? that's weird.
Mhmm
Member for: 5530 days Location: U.K Status: Offline
#21374
Some of the upward runs remind me of the theme tune from the old X-Men cartoons.
I sort of take it a discernible, catchy melody isn't what you were going for? It's more SMB castle than Ducktales moon
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21376
Hmm... what do you mean, Mhmm?
Mhmm
Member for: 5530 days Location: U.K Status: Offline
#21378
What I mean is, this isn't really something you'd hum on your way to the park or whatever. It's less melody based and more atmosphere based.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEVhSNy96SU
vs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_80PQ543rM
I'm not saying that's a bad thing, by the way.
danooct1
Member for: 6414 days Location: Dallas, TX Status: Offline
#21406
you mean it's like every kinkinkijkin song ever written ever in existence?
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW