Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Funky stuff yet again Owner: Weirdbananas New post
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>
Funky stuff yet again Posted: 2011-08-11 21:14 Reply | Quote
Weirdbananas

Avatar

Member for: 6466 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#21278
Another one... BITCHES!!!


Attachments:
funk18.ftm (63 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-11 21:30  (Last Edited: 2011-08-11 21:39) Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5545 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21279
I'm loving this! It's some craziness...Bernie Worrell takes over yo' NES!!

If I can offer any criticism whatsoever...it would be that the groove is not emphasized enough! It took a while to get my head bobbing...
Gotta keep it on the ONE!


I hate to criticize this, cause it's crazy good - and obviously took a long time to construct. From one Funkateer to another, I say polish that thing till it shines!

The lead sound is so funky! And love that big SHHHHOOOOM! sound.


<MOOT>

Posted: 2011-08-11 21:41 Reply | Quote
Weirdbananas

Avatar

Member for: 6466 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#21280
Thanks for the criticism! :D

What do you mean with "some note cut would do a world of good"?



Posted: 2011-08-11 21:49 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5545 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21281
Never mind - I edited that out of my post (hoping you didn't read it yet)...I was having some playback issues causing notes to keep goingggggggggg...I fixed it meanwhile, so forget that whole bit! Your notes are fine

I made an NSF of it so I could hear it in stereo
It's amazing how that can change the whole perspective of an arrangement...

Peace!
<MOOT>

Posted: 2011-08-11 23:35 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21288
Frame 01 row 00-17.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Posted: 2011-08-11 23:36 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#21289
CIRNO INVADED WEIRDBANANAS! OMG!

Posted: 2011-08-11 23:44 Reply | Quote
Weirdbananas

Avatar

Member for: 6466 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#21291
Wait, WHAT?

Posted: 2011-08-11 23:55 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#21293
LMAO

Posted: 2011-08-12 00:03 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21295
Nice song, even though it got invaded by a 60 year old little girl.

I think I'm slowly turning into pie...

Posted: 2011-08-12 01:24 Reply | Quote
Weirdbananas

Avatar

Member for: 6466 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#21305
Okay... so I looked Cirnos theme up xD I kinda hear the resemblance, but it's not that close. But whatever, never played any of the Touhou games.

Posted: 2011-08-12 02:13 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5545 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21311
I am going to memorize Cirno's theme for the sole purpose of never, ever making a melody that's similar to it.

LOL!

This tune is freaking long too. How long did it take to make?

MOOT

Posted: 2011-08-12 03:26 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21317
Well, he seems to churn out a couple songs a week... so this may actually be rush work.

Posted: 2011-08-12 04:36 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5545 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21323
Geez louise.

Posted: 2011-08-12 05:14 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#21326
kinkinkijkin wrote:
Well, he seems to churn out a couple songs a week... so this may actually be rush work.


Don't you post like three songs a day?

Posted: 2011-08-12 05:32 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21330
On average...

Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>