Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Mega Man 7 - Slash Man [2A03] Owner: Mex New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
RE: Mega Man 7 - Slash Man [2A03] Posted: 2011-08-12 18:19 Reply | Quote
Dwedit

Avatar

Member for: 6533 days
Location: Chicago
Status: Offline

#21397
Loving the first song in the thread!

Posted: 2011-08-12 19:32 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6033 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#21404
OH BOY

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Posted: 2011-08-12 22:47 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5684 days
Status: Offline

#21417
Seriously, what's with this whole Cirno thing?

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-08-13 00:58 Reply | Quote
ElHuesudoII

Avatar

Member for: 6086 days
Status: Offline

#21430
Raijin wrote:
Seriously, what's with this whole Cirno thing?

It's just a fun thing to do, and it shows how overused certain chord progressions are.

Posted: 2011-08-13 01:31 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5544 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21435
ElHuesudoII wrote:
it shows how overused certain chord progressions are.


No kidding. We're all guilty of it...but still, it's amazing that people continue to recycle those Mega Man 2-style motifs to this day. And they're still popular.



Posted: 2011-08-13 01:41 Reply | Quote
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6203 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#21436
Don't know why I am bothering posting anymore.


Attachments:
mm7.ftm (62 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-13 01:46 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5544 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21438
Yeah...Sorry Mex...guess this thread kinda went off the rails.

Posted: 2011-08-13 01:52 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5684 days
Status: Offline

#21439
It's been proven many times. Thread + Cirnosis = Derailed.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-08-13 03:27 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6046 days
Status: Offline

#21453
Back on track.

Mex; I like the new FTM you uploaded. You're really onto something with the tempo swing here. If you get the album completely covered, I'd save it onto my computer like I did with tssf's Mega Man 10 cover (since you have some techniques that I really need to learn).

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-13 03:33 Reply | Quote
Dwedit

Avatar

Member for: 6533 days
Location: Chicago
Status: Offline

#21454
So what exactly is the second song in the first post?

Posted: 2011-08-13 03:51  (Last Edited: 2011-08-13 04:17) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6046 days
Status: Offline

#21458
It's Mex's mixing Slash Man's theme from Mega Man 7 with Cirno's theme from the Touhou Project series.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-13 04:10 Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5741 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#21461
Slash Man was in Mega Man 7.

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Posted: 2011-08-13 04:13 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21462
loltechfailitwasmm7hewascovering

Posted: 2011-08-13 04:16 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6046 days
Status: Offline

#21466
Bradley wrote:
Slash Man was in Mega Man 7.


Thanks for pointing out my typo. I've corrected it.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-17 03:45  (Last Edited: 2011-08-17 03:45) Reply | Quote
Eletious

Avatar

Member for: 5556 days
Location: Columbus, OH.
Status: Offline

#21808
I know this is a really late reaction, but I just got around to listening to Mexicosis. So I listened to it. And promply had a seizure.

It was not fun. In fact, I think I might need a new pair of pants.

_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]