I got kicked through a wall.
so you are the only one slapped here kinkinkijkin.
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
yucca70; you know you quoted danooct1 & you still misspelled his name when you went to write it manually. Learn to CTRL+C! :P
As good as the music sounds (& you've done very well with this, Mex,) I still think that this Cirnosis stuff's a fad that's starting to take away from true originality; it's good music, but I'd prefer to hear Mexicosis in your music over Cirnosis.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!