Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
M&L Partner's in Time: Bowser Battle
Owner:
gametray5
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
M&L Partner's in Time: Bowser Battle
Posted:
2011-08-09 04:23
(Last Edited:
2011-08-10 00:14
)
Reply
|
Quote
gametray5
Member for: 5561 days
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Status: Offline
#21174
It's the third song on the attachment. I'm still a beginner at remaking songs in 8 Bit but here's another song I hope sounds good to all of you. I do everything by ear.
Attachments:
video_game_music.ftm
(45 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-10 01:49
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5930 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#21213
I feel bad for this thread, experiencing what most of mine experience, so I will post here.
This is pretty nice, gametray. I wouldn't say top cover accuracy, but still pretty high.
Posted:
2011-08-10 02:39
Reply
|
Quote
gametray5
Member for: 5561 days
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Status: Offline
#21223
Thanks :D
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5