Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > some songs again I haven't posted yet Owner: kinkinkijkin New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
some songs again I haven't posted yet Posted: 2011-08-08 22:17  (Last Edited: 2011-08-09 22:31) Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21153



Attachments:
happehz.ftm (13 Kb)
blank.ftm (3 Kb)
gah.ftm (18 Kb)
loopa.ftm (8 Kb)
native_land.ftm (8 Kb)
instrument_pack_i_guess.ftm (11 Kb)
battle.ftm (6 Kb)
instrument_sample_module.ftm (13 Kb)
beat_1.ftm (8 Kb)
battle_i_guess.ftm (6 Kb)
crappy.ftm (4 Kb)
lone.ftm (10 Kb)
fast.ftm (20 Kb)
castle_pwnt.ftm (13 Kb)
cave.ftm (8 Kb)
900_bpm_beat.ftm (2 Kb)
imminent_boss.ftm (8 Kb)
he.ftm (8 Kb)
messed_up_playtime.ftm (5 Kb)
and.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-08 22:22 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21156
double post


Posted: 2011-08-09 13:29 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6035 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#21187
speedcore broke my ears

Posted: 2011-08-09 14:20 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5761 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#21188
never before have i seen so much musical ineptness in one place

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-08-09 22:24 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21204
A couple were just songs I forgot last time.

RE: some songs again I haven't posted yet Posted: 2011-08-09 22:44 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#21206
Gah was ok
900 Bpm was repetitive
messed up playtime was messed up
battleIguess was nice, but was too loud
battle MUST BE LONGER
blank was full of perfect melody and beat
he was good, I would give it a 6.5-10
frame 02 was the only good thing in cave
inst pack was good, 6.6-10
lone was... strange
and was a beat
crappy has was crappy
native land is just... no so good...
inst sample was probably best so far...
castle pwnt... no comment
loopa is just a loop.
happehz made me sad
imn. boss was discord and sorta loud
beat1 was ok
fast was a NSF import gone wrong.
untitled two has a lot of potential
onward horror was scary
title screen serves its purpose
started cover has yuccatosis
i cant think of something for cant think straight
Public warning you're all going to die
nuu is not bad...
notin... YOU ARE NOW THE SECOND HIGHEST CONTRIBUTER OF YUCCATOSIS!
run fitted its title
tune out cover yet again has yuccatosis... I'M JEALOUS
speedcore was not fast enough.
silly was a good one.


I thought I was not going to make it...

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-08-10 00:11 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21209
There are two covers in there of songs I made... here are the original files for them.

(NOTE: castle pwnt was actually my first song I ever made in milky tracker... I made it before that really crappy song a long time ago that I thought was happy)


Attachments:
batlle.mid (4 Kb)
castle_pwnt.xm (39 Kb)
battle.tef (3 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-10 16:08 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6035 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#21227
Quote:
never before have i seen so much musical ineptness in one place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9W533aJp4

Posted: 2011-08-10 16:33 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21228
InterrobangPie wrote:
never before have i seen so much musical ineptness in one place


Orly?


Page 1 of 1 Sort: