Incomplete Mute City remix Posted: 2011-08-08 10:35
Reply |
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21135
Not very far along...... I'm lucky the covering part got this far... but I can't get the drums right, or really finish the cover part to continue with the remixing part. Could someone please help me here? Helping includes posting your superior covering efforts and rubbing it in my face, just so that pie is allowed to "help".
(note: this is literally the most accurate cover I've ever made. I'd love it if someone helped me here, including in the remixing. Oh, and with the remixing, you hear teh bass.)
Posted: 2011-08-08 17:26 (Last Edited: 2011-08-08 17:31 )
Reply |
Quote
sacredfire059
Member for: 5701 days Status: Offline
#21142
Edit: ...Wow. This is harder than I thought... Nevermind. Sorry!
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21146
Did you try?
sacredfire059
Member for: 5701 days Status: Offline
#21148
Yes, I did. I worked on it for about five minutes and couldn't do a thing. Tried again half an hour later, still to no avail... Some songs are just deceptively difficult!
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21149
Dude.... I covered it. It can't be that difficult lol.
Bradley
Member for: 5743 days Location: Ohio Status: Offline
#21150
Covered it poorly. It doesn't even sound like it.
_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Posted: 2011-08-08 21:05 (Last Edited: 2011-08-08 21:20 )
Reply |
Quote
Bradley
Member for: 5743 days Location: Ohio Status: Offline
#21151
This is what it should sound like.
_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
mute_city.ftm (8 Kb)
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21152
here, fixed some rather.... hugely small mistakes you made...
(ya, pitch slides on da nots on start of fram)
Attachments:
mute_city.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-11 20:36 (Last Edited: 2011-08-11 20:40 )
Reply |
Quote
Kizul
Member for: 7343 days Status: Offline
#21276
Attachments:
fzero_mutecity.ftm (14 Kb)
Bradley
Member for: 5743 days Location: Ohio Status: Offline
#21277
Here's what I've done so far. It's not that great, but I suppose it's passable.
_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
mute_city.ftm (10 Kb)
Weirdbananas
Member for: 6467 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#21283
My attempt...
Attachments:
mutecity_wb.ftm (25 Kb)