Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > COLLAB! FTW! Edited 17th Owner: tdude10 New post
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>
COLLAB! FTW! Edited 17th Posted: 2011-08-06 17:21  (Last Edited: 2011-08-17 19:35) Reply | Quote
tdude10

Avatar

Member for: 5847 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline

#21059
@kinkinkijkin: I want to do a collab also, but I cant do anything in yours due to lack of an easy to work with chord progression.

@EVERYONE: Let's do another one! I remember the one I started, after someone else started another (Gyms?). They both turned out amazing. Let's make another one sound amazing. Erase anything you'd like, add anything you'd like. I just wanted to give it a push off the cliff.


Attachments:
collab_ftw.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-06 23:42 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21073
Melody confuses me..... maybe someone with more practice with melody could join?

Posted: 2011-08-07 01:12  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:50) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline

#21078


Posted: 2011-08-07 01:16 Reply | Quote
Weirdbananas

Avatar

Member for: 6467 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#21079
Just something I threw together... It's pretty terrible xD


Attachments:
collab_ftw2.ftm (23 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-07 01:45 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#21081
I sooooo wanna just make it abruptly stop and make it go into proggy death metal just to get away from the Pachelbel progession.

Posted: 2011-08-07 02:01  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:50) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline

#21082


Posted: 2011-08-07 04:29  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:50) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline

#21089


Posted: 2011-08-10 17:12 Reply | Quote
Heosphoros

Avatar

Member for: 6624 days
Location: Moncton, NB
Status: Offline

#21230
I really feel like adding some percussions to this.

Posted: 2011-08-10 17:13 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#21231
Add. Swing. To ALL THE THINGS!

Seriously this has a nice vibe to it but the progression does sound kind of flat.

Posted: 2011-08-15 14:18 Reply | Quote
phlim2

Avatar

Member for: 5891 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#21666
Hmm. My favourite kind of chord progression. I gave it a shot, added bass and noise rhythm.

_______________________
>>Visit my cover thread<<
Attachments:
collab_ftw_005.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-16 02:44 Reply | Quote
tdude10

Avatar

Member for: 5847 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline

#21734
god, guys i'm sorry for dissapearing. My computer crashed, so I can't even turn it on. I'm at my grandparent's for the week, so I'll have some time to work on it though!

Posted: 2011-08-16 04:12 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#21744
Sorry gyms, I'm deep into a cover project that I am trying not to get distracted from.

Posted: 2011-08-16 11:09 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21754
Phlim, those percs would have been better dpcm. Just sayin'.

Posted: 2011-08-16 16:40 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21764
I like the way this is sounding. The groove has that angular 3 feel like the song "Petite Machine" by Kashmir.

Heosphoros, are you still interested in doing some percussion on here? If not, I wanna give this thing the DPCM treatment (I like your rhythm phlim2, I just want to beef it up with fat drum samples). I agree with kin.

<MOOT>

Posted: 2011-08-16 20:45 Reply | Quote
phlim2

Avatar

Member for: 5891 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#21772
mootbooxle wrote:
(I like your rhythm phlim2, I just want to beef it up with fat drum samples). I agree with kin.


That's fine. I was just too lazy to find my DPCM folder again xD

_______________________
>>Visit my cover thread<<
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>