Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Forest-type song Owner: kinkinkijkin New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Forest-type song Posted: 2011-08-04 14:32 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20958
..... boring melody is boring. Now give me non-applicable constructive criticism about my life.


(why did I take it to the point of having a lead? I suck at those)


Attachments:
foresty_thingy.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-04 16:17  (Last Edited: 2012-02-06 07:35) Reply | Quote
Javel



Member for: 5641 days
Status: Offline

#20960
.


Attachments:
foresty_thingy.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-04 19:57  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:51) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline

#20965


Posted: 2011-08-05 01:15 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20980
That was a very nice edit indeed. I'd never be able to do that because I suck at leads.

Posted: 2011-08-05 05:42  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:51) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline

#20988


Page 1 of 1 Sort: