Double Post Posted: 2011-08-01 09:50 (Last Edited: 2011-08-01 09:54 )
Reply |
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6204 days Location: Victoria, British Columbia Status: Offline
#20798
This is a double post.
Damn forums, so unreliable.
ElHuesudoII
Member for: 6087 days Status: Offline
#20820
Redeem it by attaching another file and pretending you posted 2 things.
(pretty please?)
(cherry on top?)
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#20822
Here, have a crummy FDS FM synthesis test.
Attachments:
sad_fds_fm2.ftm (1 Kb)
Eletious
Member for: 5558 days Location: Columbus, OH. Status: Offline
#20844
YAY for fds synthesis tests! OWAIT
_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
ElHuesudoII
Member for: 6087 days Status: Offline
#20847
Wanna FDS FM? Check this baby out.
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#20848
Hey.... what do I and J do?
ElHuesudoII
Member for: 6087 days Status: Offline
#20849
As far as I remember, they modified the modulation rate, but I don't actually get how they do it...
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#20872
Could that potentially be used in the importer, rainwarrior? Or was it only implemented in 0.3.7?
ElHuesudoII
Member for: 6087 days Status: Offline
#20873
0.3.7 only, the importer could only get them once the 0.3.7 source is released.
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#20874
Yeah, even if I implemented it in 0.3.6 with the effects doing nothing, they'd still get wiped out when loaded by 0.3.7 which automatically removes the old effects it thinks are supposed to do nothing.