Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Nyan Cat Owner: Ceiling_Cat New post
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]
Posted: 2011-07-30 19:48  (Last Edited: 2011-07-30 19:48) Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5741 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#20753
gyms wrote:
found the original nicovideo post, haha.

same thing, minus the nyans and the poptart cat. you have to register with the site to view the video i think.

Take niconico URL, change "video.jp" with "zon.net"

Tada! No registration needed.
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm11509720

Also, This

Posted: 2011-07-30 20:11 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20755
Raijin wrote:
The best part of that video was the random comment in english that said "the fuck is this?"


_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-30 23:53 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6046 days
Status: Offline

#20762
Xyz_39808 wrote:


TechEmporium wrote:
I wonder why a nurse is shoving animal parts up a helpless girl's butt.


_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-07-31 01:02 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20763
ahhh... good times.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-31 22:17  (Last Edited: 2011-07-31 22:18) Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#20786
WHY?!

Posted: 2011-08-01 02:18  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:56) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5744 days
Status: Offline

#20793


Posted: 2011-08-02 00:37 Reply | Quote
Eletious

Avatar

Member for: 5556 days
Location: Columbus, OH.
Status: Offline

#20841
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
ESPECIALLY IF... IF... THEY ARE... FEMALE


OH MY GOD I actually agree with you on that one.

_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
Posted: 2011-08-02 02:32  (Last Edited: 2011-08-02 02:38) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20853
Why are we still on this guy's thread!? I no longer think it's a coincidence that he hasn't posted since! After all, we have been overrunning his thread with Nyans, Ponies, and tacos, and- oh my God... this thread has become a mini /b/

EDIT:
Eletious wrote:
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
ESPECIALLY IF... IF... THEY ARE... FEMALE


OH MY GOD I actually agree with you on that one


Like you haven't agreed with me before

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-08-02 02:37  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:56) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5744 days
Status: Offline

#20854


Posted: 2011-08-02 06:26 Reply | Quote
sacredfire059

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Status: Offline

#20868
I hate it too

and for some reason I still made this a long-ass time ago (and I think I already posted it here but pfffblptpbplpltyplbpltpt)


Posted: 2011-08-02 08:27 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5741 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#20876
1. Wrong notes on frame 3 rows 12-17
2. nyan ends with an "n"

Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]