Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
dog town
Owner:
gyms
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Posted:
2011-07-22 12:35
(Last Edited:
2012-10-25 07:57
)
Reply
|
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline
#20251
Posted:
2011-07-22 14:35
Reply
|
Quote
banshaku
Member for: 6573 days
Location: Japan
Status: Offline
#20253
I don't know about your previous songs before but this one is very good. I like it.
Posted:
2011-07-22 18:23
(Last Edited:
2012-10-25 07:57
)
Reply
|
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline
#20260
Posted:
2011-07-22 19:04
Reply
|
Quote
KuroBit
Member for: 6141 days
Status: Offline
#20264
Wow! Very very cool. I love all the pitch bends and duty changes on the lead. Very peaceful.
Posted:
2011-07-23 04:32
Reply
|
Quote
TechEmporium
Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline
#20283
I like the alternating duty combined with the portamentos. Really smooth, man.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology!
)
Posted:
2011-07-23 04:33
Reply
|
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6204 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline
#20284
Reminds me of Radix!
Great!
Posted:
2011-07-23 08:06
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#20291
Mex wrote:
Reminds me of Radix!
Great!
My thoughts exactly!
Great work on this gyms. The down beat on your melody is a little bit too emphasised to my liking however, but you already know how I feel about that. Personal thing though. Kudos!
Posted:
2011-07-23 10:22
(Last Edited:
2012-10-25 07:57
)
Reply
|
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline
#20293
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5