Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Improvement? Owner: yucca70 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Improvement? Posted: 2011-07-21 07:59  (Last Edited: 2011-07-21 07:59) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#20209
I tried using an electric piano I owned, and one effect was Star piano, and I had tried to copy it on to some older songs along with a fresh beat.

Tell me what you think.

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Attachments:
some_random_songs.ftm (4 Kb)
RE: Improvement? Posted: 2011-07-21 20:27 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#20222
Well I was looking up stuff about music, and I head the word complement, so I thought maybe the overdose on the C#s, D#s, and others were bad, also added a new song, really wanting to know if this is an improvement, I honestly want to become good, a game without music is like a TV without color...

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Attachments:
some_random_songs.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-22 02:50 Reply | Quote
KM

Avatar

Member for: 5622 days
Status: Offline

#20235
why is the bass in a key a half step lower than the squares AHHHH DISSONANCE

_______________________
Diamond Block: "A limit on how long between each shout must be added so flooding can't be done. "
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Posted: 2011-07-22 02:58  (Last Edited: 2011-07-22 03:02) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#20236
KM wrote:
why is the bass in a key a half step lower than the squares AHHHH DISSONANCE

?
What do you mean exactly...

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-22 03:46  (Last Edited: 2011-07-22 03:49) Reply | Quote
lvk

Avatar

Member for: 5586 days
Status: Offline

#20239
What he means is that the bass was in the wrong key. This might work.

I'd say a good way to improve is to keep making music, but also checking out other people's FTMs. I learned a lot of new techniques from other people's works. Try finding out what effects or styles you like, and when and how you could best apply them in your own music.


Attachments:
some_random_songs.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-22 04:19  (Last Edited: 2011-07-22 04:19) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#20242
lvk wrote:
What he means is that the bass was in the wrong key. This might work.

I'd say a good way to improve is to keep making music, but also checking out other people's FTMs. I learned a lot of new techniques from other people's works. Try finding out what effects or styles you like, and when and how you could best apply them in your own music.

Ty, I'll try doing that, thanks.


For everyone, You do know there is more than one song in both the posts right?

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-22 04:33 Reply | Quote
lvk

Avatar

Member for: 5586 days
Status: Offline

#20243
yucca70 wrote:
For everyone, You do know there is more than one song in both the posts right?


I'm sorry, I missed it and only noticed it right after posting that other ftm. The second one definitely saw improvement.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: