Hello! I'm relatively new here (in that I mostly read threads rather than post in them) so I thought I'd throw some .ftms in here. They're also on my Youtube channel, but Youtube isn't exactly great at dispensing criticism, so I thought I'd try here. If it's constructive, I'll appreciate it. Though if you like them, that'd be fine too.
The original tracks are here (cover is missing intro) and here (cover is too fast).
I forgot to credit jrlepage for helping me fix bbbjp.ftm. He also suggested adding vibrato to rs2b2_vib.ftm.
Haha, the first one I only knew from "Michael Quest".
Heh, I found out about Michael Quest the other way around - through the eurobeat version of that song, which I found out about through looking for Kenji Ito's music. Here's the eurobeat version for the people who missed it, you might wanna check it out. It's good!
Thanks for the feedback! I threw another FTM in the first post, a cover of Valestein/Valestine (no idea) Castle from Ys3. I think the mixing sounds a bit unpleasant, could anyone give some advice? It might be too loud.