Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > 'sup forum Owner: kulor New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2011-07-21 04:39  (Last Edited: 2011-07-21 04:51) Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20205
I didn't "steal" anything to begin with; I made the snare myself. And it sounds all right to me... It's not like I was going for 100% accuracy either. ;[

Posted: 2011-07-21 06:06 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20206
I meant, like, very commonly used type of snare.... and u did eet rong.

Posted: 2011-07-21 06:23 Reply | Quote
kulor



Member for: 6995 days
Location: Phx, AZ
Status: Offline

#20207
The original snare/kickbass were just sampled from Laxity's Bossa Nova module for the C64. Chances are that was doing something similar to the same sort of commonly used snare sound anyway.

_______________________
'Cuz.
Posted: 2011-07-21 06:27 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20208
kinkinkijkin wrote:
I meant, like, very commonly used type of snare.... and u did eet rong.

the hell are you on about

Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]