Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Teenage Mutant Cirno Turtle Owner: rainwarrior New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Teenage Mutant Cirno Turtle Posted: 2011-07-18 20:06 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5709 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20038
I posted this on the NSF Importer talk thread, but I can't stop listening to it, so I thought it might be appropriate for its own thread.

After writing the NSF Importer tool, this FTM was the only logical consequence.

Also on YouTube if two minutes is enough. It has a crummy little animation to go with.

Make sure you've got some bass.


Attachments:
tmct.ftm (71 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-18 21:03 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20040
The first good cirnosis I've ever heard.

Posted: 2011-07-19 22:57 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20083
me gusta

Posted: 2011-07-19 23:33 Reply | Quote
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6201 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#20084
YOU BEAST

Posted: 2011-07-20 00:16 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20085
WHAT IS THIS CIRNOSIS THAT IS BEING SPOKEN OF??


_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-20 01:24 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20088
Thread.

Posted: 2011-07-20 01:35 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20089
So it's the "perfect song", and it somehow fits into everything?


_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-20 02:12 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20092
It's a meme that's been going on in the music lobby for some time now, but yeah basically you can probably fit this one theme in pretty much every 4/4 song in existence, and some.

Posted: 2011-07-20 02:20 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20093
And what is the music lobby? (only visit the forums occasionally)

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-20 02:22 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20094
A select group of composers who have elected to share their own tunes with each other.

Posted: 2011-07-20 02:25  (Last Edited: 2011-07-20 02:28) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20095
oh, well...
I feel like such a n00b now

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-20 02:45 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20096
Don't worry the lobby is pretty much unknown to most people. :p

Posted: 2011-07-20 03:01  (Last Edited: 2011-07-20 03:01) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20098
ahh. I see. Well, I've learn something new.

And I still can't stop listening to this

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-20 15:25 Reply | Quote
Eletious

Avatar

Member for: 5555 days
Location: Columbus, OH.
Status: Offline

#20154
Agreed. The only thing that I dislike about the Cirno theme is that it's SO DAMN CATCHY!

Seriously, I think the only way to get this out of my head would be to listen to every other catchy NSF in existence, and even then, I would be fueled to make a Cirno remix of it! Will the cycle never stop!?

_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
Posted: 2011-07-20 17:19 Reply | Quote
banshaku

Avatar

Member for: 6570 days
Location: Japan
Status: Offline

#20161
I don't know yet what is that Cirno thing (will read later) but the posted ftm is interesting. I like it!

Page 1 of 1 Sort: