Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Clash Owner: JillSandwich93 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Clash Posted: 2011-07-18 04:54  (Last Edited: 2011-07-18 05:02) Reply | Quote
JillSandwich93

Avatar

Member for: 5766 days
Status: Offline

#20017
I loves me some Fire Emblem. :B


Attachments:
clash.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-18 05:12 Reply | Quote
KM

Avatar

Member for: 5624 days
Status: Offline

#20019
great job js! I love how this sounds! that release command is great, isn't it? another tip: when you're doing echoes with square or triangle use P7f or p81, otherwise the sounds will clash (it didn't occur here but I saw some echoes and wanted to inform you)
Once again, great work!

_______________________
Diamond Block: "A limit on how long between each shout must be added so flooding can't be done. "
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Posted: 2011-07-18 11:14 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20028


Posted: 2011-07-18 11:34 Reply | Quote
IroncladPhazon

Avatar

Member for: 5933 days
Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski
Status: Offline

#20029
Nice work as always, JS! Fire Emblem indeed needs more love

_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
Posted: 2011-07-22 03:54 Reply | Quote
lvk

Avatar

Member for: 5589 days
Status: Offline

#20240
Wow, I hadn't even seen the release command, ever.

Nice track. I haven't actually played Path of Radiance though.

Posted: 2011-07-22 10:39 Reply | Quote
banshaku

Avatar

Member for: 6573 days
Location: Japan
Status: Offline

#20246
I don't know the original song but this cover sounds very good.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: